HOW YOU CAN HELP
Donations are vital to Family Promise of Waukesha County.
Financial donations go into managing the Day Center seven days a week, operating our daily shuttle bus, providing case management, guidance and counseling to our families, assistance securing employment and sustainable income, and ensuring basic needs of our guests including personal hygiene items, gas cards and more.
Please consider helping people in your community regain and retain their independence.
Check Donations –
Please make checks payable to Family Promise of Waukesha County and mail to:
Family Promise of Waukesha County
543 AJ Allen Circle, Suite D
Wales, WI 53183
Donate Online –
Click our “Donate” button on this page to make a secure donation online using your credit card or PayPal account
Other Ways to Help
Donate Gift Cards
Kwik Trip Cards, Walmart, Walgreens, PickNSave ($20-$50 increments)
Can be mailed or dropped or call for drop off information (262) 968-2321
Select Family Promise of Waukesha County as your Amazon Smile charity
Family Promise of Waukesha County is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization;
your contribution may be tax deductible.
VOLUNTEER TO SERVE FAMILIES
- Volunteering at host locations may include preparing a meal, reading a book or helping a child with homework, or just lending an ear to the families being served. Other useful opportunities or helpful skills may include driving families to/from host locations.
- Volunteers need to attend a training session. Contact us regarding upcoming training or just for more information about how you may be able to help us.
HOST AND SUPPORT CONGREGATIONS
- We are seeking additional host and support congregations to support our mission. Please email us for information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SERVE ON A COMMITTEE
- If you are interested in serving on any of the committees listed below, please email email@example.com.
- Programming Committee
- Fund Development Committee
Spread the Word
- Schedule a presentation for your school group, club, organization or congration to learn about partnership opportunities.
- Sponsor an awareness or fundraising event.
WISH LISTPlease drop off at Day Center
SIZE 6 DIAPERS!!
GIFT CARDS FOR GUESTS AND ALUMNI
($20 – $50 card values)
Kwik Trip Gas