You are invited to the First Congregational United Church of Christ Golf Outing to benefit Family Promise of Waukesha County. This event includes 18 holes of golf in a scramble format on a Donald Ross Golf Course at the Oconomowoc Golf Club. Lunch with a drink is included. Adult festive beverages will be for sale. Number of golfers is limited.
Contact Jennifer Arnold for more information: 1-262-567-4461.
Registration deadline is July 15, 2020
QUICK EVENT SUMMARY
Golf outing on Monday, August 10, 2020. Check in 10 AM – Tee Time is Noon.
Sponsored by First Congregational United Church of Christ to benefit Family Promise of Waukesha County.
Cost is $125. Register by July 15
Oconomowoc Country Club
For information about the event click on the image to the left.
- Option 1:Download the registration form, save it, fill it out and email it to First Congregational UCC. Payment is to be done online as well. When paying online make sure to add your amount paid in the section labeled golf outing.
- Option 2: Download the form, print it, fill it out and mail it with payment to First Congregational UCC. Please make checks payable to First Congregational UCC and add golf outing in memo.
Mail to 815 S. Concord Rd. Oconomowoc, WI 53066
5 WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
1. Bring a foursome
2. Promote in your faith community
3. Invite your place of business to sponsor the event.
4. Volunteer for a portion of the day
5. Make a donation to Family Promise.
Proceeds of the event will help Family Promise of Waukesha County serve families with minor children who are experiencing homelessness to regain and retain their independence. Family Promise provides shelter to families who have lost their homes, support through rent and utility assistance to families to prevent families from losing their homes and ongoing support to stabilize families who previously participated in the program. 90% of families who complete the program remain in their home.