HELP FAMILIES IN NEED
- Volunteering may include preparing a meal, reading a book or helping a child with homework, or just lending an ear to the families being served. Other useful opportunities or helpful skills may include driving families to/from ou day center, handy-person skills, IT skills, data entry or childcare care.
- Volunteers need to attend a training session. Visit our Events Page for currently scheduled training sessions. Contact us regarding upcoming training or just for more information about how you may be able to help us.
HOST AND SUPPORT CONGREGATIONS
- We are seeking additional host and support congregations to support our mission. Please email us for information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SERVE ON A COMMITTEE
If you are interested in serving on any of the committees listed below, please email email@example.com.
- Congregational Relations Committee
- Community Awareness Committee
- Development Committee
- Finance Committee