VOLUNTEER TO SERVE FAMILIES
- Volunteering may include preparing a meal, reading a book or helping a child with homework, or just lending an ear to the families being served. Other useful opportunities or helpful skills may include driving families to/from ou day center, handy-person skills, IT skills, data entry or childcare care.
- We are seeking additional host and support congregations to support our mission. Please email us for information: email@example.com.
- Volunteers need to attend a training session. Contact us regarding upcoming training or just for more information about how you may be able to help us.
SERVE ON A COMMITTEE
If you are interested in serving on any of the committees listed below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Congregational Relations Committee
- Community Awareness Committee
- Development Committee
- Finance Committee