HOW YOU CAN HELP
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Donations are vital to Family Promise of Waukesha County to help hurting families. Our weekly financial needs are significant with running the Day Center at capacity seven days a week, operating our daily shuttle bus, providing guidance and counseling to our families, and more. Please consider what you can do to help Family Promise of Waukesha County financially.
- Mail Donations
Donations by mail are gratefully accepted. Please make the check out to Family Promise of Waukesha County and mail to:
Family Promise of Waukesha County
543 AJ Allen Cir., Suite D
Wales, WI 53183
- Amazon Smile * Select Family Promise of Waukesha County as your Amazon Smile charity during this holiday season.
- Donate Online
Click our “Donate” button on this page to make a secure donation online using your credit card or PayPal account. Your credit card information will not be forwarded to Family Promise of Waukesha County.
Family Promise of Waukesha County is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, therefore your contribution may be tax deductible.
* Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
VOLUNTEER TO SERVE FAMILIES
- Volunteering may include preparing a meal, reading a book or helping a child with homework, or just lending an ear to the families being served. Other useful opportunities or helpful skills may include driving families to/from ou day center, handy-person skills, IT skills, data entry or childcare care.
- We are seeking additional host and support congregations to support our mission. Please email us for information: email@example.com.
- Volunteers need to attend a training session. Contact us regarding upcoming training or just for more information about how you may be able to help us.
SERVE ON A COMMITTEE
- If you are interested in serving on any of the committees listed below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Congregational Relations Committee
- Community Awareness Committee
- Development Committee
- Finance Committee
Spread the Word
- Schedule a presentation for your school group, club, organization or congration to learn about partnership opportunities.
- Sponsor an awareness or fundraising event.
We are currently in need of the following items, which can be dropped off at our Day Center.
($10 or $25 value)
Kwik Trip Gas
Pick ‘n Save
Garbage bags – 13 & 30 gal
Laundry detergent pods
for HE machine
Lysol spray/cleaning sprays
Diapers – Size 1 and 6
Body wash (not bar soap)